Tuesday 24 January 2012

Normal



My day has been normal and we are all very pleased 'cos we all like normal. The wind isn't here just now and it is playing outside weather which, as you know, I just love. I have been in the field talking to the sheeps and when I came home my adorable little paws were all mucky and my MH laughed when I sat down to clean them, 'cos she knew it would take me a long time.

I went into the gym with the Boss and I watched her little legs getting faster and faster. Mind you, I did notice that when her little legs get faster her face gets redder, but I haven't told her that-----yet!

My DH gave her a big fright and I thought she was going to fall off her bike and if she had done that, and if it had been his fault, then I was definitely leaving home!! Picture the scene. There she is in her gym, pedalling away getting faster and faster and redder and redder listening to her music on her i-pod, so not really hearing what is going on in the world, and suddenly my DH comes in rattling his new sheet of perspex which had arrived on the boat.

WELL! She didn't see him or hear him until he was right in the gym and then she got a fright and nearly landed on the ground, but just managed to keep her balance. Phew!

I will be going out hunting tonight and I am looking forward to seeing all my little mouse friends. I think I might stay out of the field where the sheeps are for a wee while until it is not just so mucky in case I land in the bath which I don't really fancy. I have seen my humans in it and it doesn't appeal to me at all.

Definitely not for THIS pussy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment