Monday 16 January 2012

Scared



I was a wee bit scared yesterday afternoon---but only a wee bit 'cos I am very brave, but this was really unusual and something I had never seen before, so I think I can be excused.

My MH and her friends S. and M. have watched all the Harry Potter films and read all the books and yesterday S. & M. came to my house to watch the last film and I decided to watch it with them and that's when I got scared.

We have got quite a big TV and it can go 3D too but my MH put on the normal film and we were all very happy 'cos I think everybody would have been scared if we had watched the 3D one!

I cuddled up beside my MH and she held me close especially when the great big dragon came on and then the horrid slippery, slithery snake. I shut my adorable little eyes then and pretended I couldn't see it! The spiders didn't frighten me, but S. didn't like them at all and I think she shut her eyes then! It was a good film and we all enjoyed it, but I am very glad it was only a film!

I don't want to be a Harry Potter, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment