Saturday 14 January 2012

Still Happy



I did get out to play for a long time last night 'cos the weather was beautiful and my MH came out to play with me for a wee while before I went away to do some serious hunting.

She brought her camera and took the picture of yours truly and it looks as though I have my night eyes on. I think I look quite funny.

I had great fun and I stayed out until it was very late so I was quite tired when I went home and went straight to bed. It has been good today too and I helped my humans wash all the outsides of the windows. The ones at the back of my house are quite low and my MH can do them easily but the ones at the front are a bit higher and she needs the steps, so my DH did those for her today and of course, I helped them both.

We are getting all ready for the visitors who are coming in tonight and it should be good fun. I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment