Monday 9 January 2012

This and That



It has been a day of bits and pieces and I have done lots of little things but I have had a good time.

Monday, chez Squeak, is hoovering and dusting day, so I spend the morning avoiding the dreaded vacuum cleaner. I am quite happy when the duster comes out, 'cos I have worked out that if I position my adorable little self beside one of our units, my MH gives me a wee cat treat and I like that. I have a couple of these and then I usually go out to play.

I went into the field and had a blether with all the sheeps and that was good fun and when I went back into my house, my MH was finished and so she played with me for a while before we both went into the gym. This is the first time we have been in this year and her little legs weren't going as fast as they should, so I shall have to make sure she exercises every day. She will never be as fast as me, but she will get quicker or my name's not Squeak Mathieson!

We got a big parcel off the boat tonight and I helped my DH open it up and it was new curtain rails, so I will need to help him put them up on the windows tomorrow. I might need to close my adorable little ears during the day in case I hear things I shouldn't! :))

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment