Monday 20 February 2012

Almost Normal



I have managed to get out to play quite a lot today although it is still very cold and windy, but I am a hardy little pussy cat, so out I go.

I had some brilliant fun in my house this morning 'cos my MH was changing the duvet covers. I can see you smiling already 'cos you know what that means. Yep. It was hide and seek time and I have almost perfected the art! As soon as the duvet came off, I was under the sheets as quick as lightning and I lay so, so still that no-one could see me. My DH came into the room and my MH asked him to find me---and he couldn't! Then I got so excited that I wagged my tail and gave the game away! Oops!!

BUT. I played a trick on my MH 'cos when she was talking to my DH, I nipped off the bed and hid under it, but she still thought I was in the duvet cover and she looked all over for me and then I jumped up onto the bed and gave her a fright, but then we both giggled and she tickled my adorable little tummy which always makes me happy.

After that, we went into the gym for a while and then played in the garden on our way back to the house, and now I am having a pre-dinner snooze before I go out and terrorise my neighbourhood later on!

Only joking! Hee hee :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment