Sunday 26 February 2012

Fun Time



I have had the bestest of fun today inside and outside and I am a very happy little pussy cat.

We started off playing in my house and my humans both played with me and I ran round and round my living room chasing my toys until we were all tired. Well, not the toys 'cos they're not real, so they can't get tired, but me and my humans were, so we had to have a rest.

In the afternoon, my MH went down to the graveyard 'cos her mummy and daddy are buried there and she takes them flowers, but when she came back, we went into the garden and we played for a long time.

I chased flies and my MH threw things for me to chase and catch and I found this sea shell which I 'killed' and then played with. I did lots of hide and seek 'cos that is my favourite game and we have lots of grasses outside my house --- some I don't know the name of and pampas grass that I do know, and they are big enough for an adorable little pussy cat like me to hide in and never be seen again. Unless, of course, I WANT to be seen!

When my MH went inside, I went into the field and talked to the sheeps for a wee while and I told them all the games I had been playing and I am sure they smiled at me.

Maybe they can play with us tomorrow. I shall ask 'The Boss'

No comments:

Post a Comment