Friday 17 February 2012

Girls Together



This is my DH's day in Stromness, so it is just us girls left in the house and we like that. After my DH went away, we had another wee snooze and I cuddled into my MH and dreamed of mouses and hunting and pussy cat stuff until it was time to get up. My DH had already given me my breakfast, so I was perfectly content.

There was no vacuum cleaner to disturb the day as all the housework had been done yesterday and my MH promised herself a day off to play with me and attend to my every whim---which, as you know, I have come to expect!

I sat on her knee for a while and we had a chat about this and that and then I went into the gym with her and watched as her wee legs pedalled on her bike. She is getting faster and I put that down to all the encouragement I give her. I love when she is finished 'cos then it is play time for me, although I know I am being a wee bit naughty. When she is exercising, my MH listens to her Ipod with her earphones and when she is finished, she wraps them up in a wee case, and when she is doing that, the end hangs down and wobbles in front of me and I have great fun trying to catch it before it gets too high for me. I love that game.

We played in the garden for a while although it was a bit chilly but I did lots of running round my grass and I liked that. My little friend the weatherman says he might give me some snow this weekend, so I might not see my grass for a while, but I like the snow, so that's OK.

I am having a rest now until my DH comes home and then I will tell him what we have been doing and then I will go out hunting as long as it is not too wet or too cold.

I hope you are not too wet or too cold too.

No comments:

Post a Comment