Monday 6 February 2012

The Great Outdoors



It has been a beautiful day today and I have spent most of it running and sniffing and hunting and exploring and generally having a brilliant time.

We started off in the gym where my MH worked very hard until her wee legs were nearly too tired to come into the garden to play with me, but with my encouragement, she managed, and we both enjoyed it. I ran all over my garden and jumped into the pampas grass and I nearly disappeared! We stayed out for a long long time and even the sheeps were busy watching us and smiling!

Later on in the afternoon, my MH was making some cards and I had to help her. She had a carrier bag full of her papers on the table and I had to have a close look inside and she took some pictures of me which I can show you tomorrow. I look very fetching in them.

But that of course goes without saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment