Wednesday 8 February 2012

Normality again!



I have been normal again and I haven't been in any trouble at all today, so we are all very happy.

My MH goes out for a wee while on a Wednesday and so I had to look after my DH which I did beautifully and I know he really appreciated it.

When my MH came home, we played together and we had great fun playing with all my toys until I was really tired and then I watched her making some more cards which are quite lovely. I have to say that 'cos she is watching!

It is raining today, so I won't be going out to play much at all but I may have to go hunting later on, so I hope the rain goes off 'cos I don't like when my adorable little coat gets wet, but I shall find some place to shelter and scare the mouses with a very severe look!

No comments:

Post a Comment