Monday 13 February 2012

A Pretty Picture


I hope you like today's picture. You can see me looking out of the window and the two boats on the sea.

The little boat is the MVGraemsay which is our boat and goes from Stromness to Graemsay and Hoy every day and I have been on that boat a few times, but my humans have to put me in my little basket and I don't like that a lot, so I am quite happy not to go on the boat.

The big boat is the Hamnavoe and that goes from Stromness to Scrabster and takes cars and lorries as well as people, but I have never been on that one and I don't think I ever will be.

It hasn't been a very good day today so I haven't been doing very much except running away from the vacuum cleaner! I did go into the gym with my MH but we only stayed there for a short time 'cos her little legs were tired, so we just went home and she played with me in my house, then I sat on the window sill and watched the boats.

I will probably go outside tonight until it gets very late 'cos I love being outside in the middle of the night being a big brave hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment