Thursday 23 February 2012

Quiet-ish



It has been very windy and noisy outside, but nice and quiet inside. It has just been me and my DH at home today 'cos my MH was away at the dentist--but just for a check-up, so that's OK.

I can do a magic trick and I did it this morning and I don't understand why my MH wasn't more appreciative. There is a radio alarm beside my MH's bed and I have worked out that if I wriggle my adorable little paws on top of it, I can make it go off. I have also worked out that when it goes off, my MH gets up, and when she gets up, I get fed. Can you see where this is going?

I wakened up and I was hungry, so I did my little 'alarm dance' and made the radio come on and my MH was not at all happy 'cos it was only half past six in the morning and too early for her to get up. BUT, 'cos she had to get up at half past seven, she was frightened to go to sleep again in case she would oversleep and miss the boat.

I was not exactly flavour of the month!! And what makes it funnier is that my MH doesn't know what I do with the alarm and she can't do it. Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment