Sunday 5 February 2012

Sleepy Squeak



I am resting today although I have been out playing quite a few times. It is a bit cold for me and even my little fur coat doesn't keep me warm, so I only stay outside for a short time and then I nip back in for a cuddle and a wee warm up.

I did go out with my MH to feed the birdies and then I sat on my window sill and watched them gobble it all up. I think they enjoyed it all. They never get any of my food 'cos I eat it all up myself 'cos I need to be a strong and healthy puss, so I need to eat all my dinners---and I do like all my food so there is never anything left!

I brought my humans a wee present in last night but they weren't overly pleased 'cos it was a dead mouse and for some reason humans don't seem to want to do anything with dead mouses, so I'll maybe not bother in future!

I have been a very well cuddled puss since my escapade with 'The Box' as I got lots of cuddles sent to me from my friends in Germany and my MY passed them on to me.

Oh, I am such a very lucky pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment