Thursday 2 February 2012

Thursday...



.... is the day when me and my DH have to get on with all the housework while my MH goes swimming.

We didn't need to get up too early as she wasn't leaving until 10:30am so there was plenty of time for cuddles for yours truly, and then off she went with her little rucksack on her back.

I sat with my DH while he had his coffee and then we went outside for a while. It is dry and not windy, but it is very cold, so we didn't stay out too long and when we went inside, we worked through the list of jobs the Boss had left.

She came back home again at 4:30pm and as soon as I heard her coming in the door, I ran to meet her 'cos she always lifts me up and gives me a big cuddle and tickles my adorable little tummy, and that makes me purr very loudly.

When she had unpacked, I sat on her knee and she told me all about her day and told me she had swimmed 25 lengths and she said that was a lot of swimming, and I believe her 'cos she looked a wee bit tired.

She fed me and then my humans had their dinner and I am now having my after dinner snooze on my couch before I go out hunting later on, but I think my MH might be in bed early tonight.

And I might be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment