Tuesday 14 February 2012

Yippee!



It is windy today and I am very happy! Now, I know those of you who read all about me will know that I normally do not like the wind and so you will be wondering why I have had this ginormous change of heart.

WELL! Picture the scene. There I was last night, sitting on my MH's knee pretending to be fast asleep, but listening to every word my humans were saying just in case I got a mention, and I heard them saying that they would go to Kirkwall today.This means they have to leave my house at 8:15 in the morning and they don't get back until about 4:15 in the afternoon.

You will also know that I am a people-cat, and I like my humans to be here with me so that I can play with them when I want to, and I can sit on my MH's knee when I want to and I can make them cuddle me when I want to, so I was not best pleased.

I am OK on my own and I usually sleep until they come home, but I am happier when they are here.

WELL (again!)When they wakened up at half past seven, the man on the radio said it was going to be windy and that the sea would be rough so my DH said to my MH 'What do you think?' and my MH said 'I think we'll stay home' and I said 'Yesssss!'

So you can see that I am a very happy pussy cat and I have been helping my MH in her gym and then she played with me and cuddled me lots, so I am very happy that the wind was blowing today. But I hope it stops tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment