Friday 30 March 2012

Good news/ Bad news



Well, as you are reading all about me, you will probably have worked out that my humans didn't go away all day, and I wasn't left on my own. That is the good news.

The bad news is that they went away for PART of the day, but I wasn't left alone too long.

NOW! I think I was partly the cause of their change of plan 'cos I seem to have perfected my weather dance. When I heard they were thinking of going to Thurso on the big boat from Stromness, I knew they would be away a long time, so I decided to give my weather dance another try-----and it worked!

I wish you could have seen me, dear reader. I was whirling round and round my living room throwing in a couple of adorable little bum wiggles for good measure and at one point I nearly tripped over my tail, I was going so fast! I am sure that my tail and my head were on the same side of my body at one point. I was a picture.

Well, the weather this morning wasn't very good at all and so my humans decided that they would just stay in Orkney and go to Kirkwall so they were home again at half past four and I have been adored ever since.

SO!--- and this is just for all my feline friends out there. If you want to know how to do my unfailing weather dance, just drop me a line and I will send you the diagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment