Tuesday 27 March 2012

Just as I thought...


.... we have all been very busy today and I have been helping my DH in my garden and I have been ever so busy.

My MH did some housework, so I spent most of the time in the outside and avoided the vacuum again and I watched my DH working very hard, then the nice farmer from next door brought some more chips for us, so my garden is going to be very nice when it is all finished. I will ask my MH to take a picture so that you can see what it looks like.

Me and my MH went into the gym and she hanged up a couple of pictures of yours truly so that she can watch me while her little legs are getting all their exercise.

I had a wee snooze in the afternoon and then me and my MH went to see what my DH was doing and she took some more pictures. I made them laugh 'cos I was playing at being a big fierce hunter and as I was about to pounce on the fly or the twig or whatever caught my eye, I wriggled my adorable little bottom and then WHOOSH! I was gone, and they laughed a lot when I did that.

I do that lots of times---even in my living room, and my MH says it makes me look SO cute!

'Nuff said, dear reader. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment