Friday 2 March 2012

More Fun



I got a surprise this morning when the nice postman came to my door, 'cos he brought my MH a box of stuff which she emptied in the living room and when it was all emptied, I discovered that it was just the right size for an adorable pussy cat like me to sit in, and here I am! As adorable as ever.

I have asked her to keep the box for me 'cos I might use it often, but only if she takes the bubble wrap out of it, 'cos it pops when I move and I sometimes get a wee fright, but apart from that, it is brilliant.

And, what is even more brillianter, is that we are having more visitors in tonight, so I shall get lots of cuddles. There are four friends of ours coming in for a blether and they all like pussy cats, so I think I may be spoiled. I know I will have lots of knees to sit on which is just fine by me.

I shall let you know tomorrow how I got on,but right now I am going back into my box!

Byeee! :))

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful Squeak sized fun-box. Zebby sadly doesn't "do" boxes or bags - but he does snuggle up and loudly puRRRRRRumble for over an hour at a time.

    Do big, loud puRRRRRumbles equate to your MH's exercise time in her gym??

    Sending love from me to you and your special "Aitches"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle. I just LOVE bags and boxes and cupboards and drawers and anything I can get into. I 'specially love going into things I know I shouldn't! Hee hee.
    My humans say hello to you and Zebby.

    ReplyDelete