Friday 9 March 2012

Nearly a Disaster!



We have had a good day today and I have been helping my humans doing all their bits of work and I know they appreciate all my help. My DH had to tidy up my MH's gym 'cos he had been working in there and left it in a mess, so I went with him and told him just how she liked it, and he made a good job of his tidying up work.

I didn't see the vacuum cleaner today so that was a bonus and I went into the gym with my MH while she did her exercises, and it was when she had finished, that I had a narrow escape. My MH opened the door of the gym just as the two doggies from the farm next door were passing my gate, so she shut the door again very quickly, leaving me inside the gym! She said it was to keep ME safe, but I knew she didn't want me giving the doggies a row,'cos as you know, I am very brave and not really afraid of anything! So while she was talking to the lady with the doggies, I just had a wee run on the treadmill until they went away and then my MH came and took me home again.

We went into my house and I played with my MH and all my toys and we had really great fun, and I am now resting until tonight when I will be going out hunting, but I think the doggies will be staying in their own house, 'cos they know what I am like. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment