Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Normal Day



Yes, we are all back to normal again and that's just how I like it. My MH had to go out for a wee while this morning, so I looked after my DH and we had a chat about lots of things and then I sat on my window sill and watched the hail coming down into my garden.

I don't like being outside when it is hailing 'cos it hurts my adorable little body, so I just stayed indoors.My MH played with me when she came home and then she made some cards 'cos she bought new papers and wanted to see how they looked.

The cards are lovely, but the whole living room is all glittery from the papers and I think at one point my adorable little nose was glittering too, 'cos my MH called me 'Rudolph' and we had a giggle.

Then I had a wee explore of this box and I liked playing in it and jumping in and out of it lots of times until my little legs were tired and I had to have a lie down on my couch.

Yes. We are back to normal and I like normal, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment