Monday 19 March 2012

Oh I am a silly puss



Although I am now an adorable two years and three months old, I am still learning---and still making silly mistakes.

Take this morning for example. I was in my utility room watching my MH doing her ironing and just generally sniffing around being inquisitive and everything was going swimmingly--until!

My MH went out of the room and it was then that I jumped onto the work top and saw IT! The ginormousest pussy cat I have ever seen in my EN-TIRE life. It was black and white just like me, but it had an enormous head and I must admit I was a wee bit scared, and I jumped out of the way for a minute but then I sneaked back to have another look and it was still there. So. I did what every other pussy cat would do and I started hissing and spitting and that made my MH come running back into the room, and what did she do? She laughed--a lot!!

I wasn't best pleased, I can tell you, but then she lifted me up and gave me one of her very special cuddles and showed me that I was looking into a magnifying mirror, and the big monster looking back at me was----ME!

Oh we did giggle and my MH held me and rubbed my adorable little tummy and I purred so loud you would have thought I was an engine! I love when she does that 'cos it is really very special and I know she loves me lots and lots.

And I love my humans lots and lots too.

No comments:

Post a Comment