Monday 12 March 2012

Sigh :(



I have been all alone today! Left all to my adorable little self. My humans had to go to Kirkwall and I can't go, so I was left alone in my house.

It was quite a good day so my MH left the living room window open and I could nip in and out whenever I felt like it. I am a very good pussy cat when I am all alone and I don't do any damage. I sometimes have a play but usually I have a snooze until the humans come back and then I run to meet them when they come in the door.

My MH loves when I do that, and she lifts me up, gives me a big cuddle and tickles my adorable little tummy and I just LOVE that. Then I help them unpack all the bags and put away all the messages and see what they have brought for me and then I make my MH play with me which she really enjoys.

After tea, we all settle down and I sit on my MH's knee and she tells me stories and I just purr contentedly and I can forget all about being left alone for hours and hours and hours and hours. Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment