Thursday 1 March 2012

Spring



That's what it feels like today and although it is a wee bit cool, the sun is shining and the bad wind is away playing somewhere else, so we are all very happy.

I have been out playing lots of times and I have liked being in my garden. My MH was doing some cleaning today and I had a fight with the vacuum cleaner! I decided to show it who was boss, once and for all. And I stood my ground and faced it down as it was moving towards me. Mind you, it wasn't switched on at the time---but it is a start!! As soon as my MH put it on, I was off like a shot out of my living room window!

We went into the gym and she was able to leave the door open as she did all her exercises, so I could nip in and out whenever I felt like it. And I felt like it quite a lot! When she was finished, we played in the garden and there was a great big bit off the pampas grass which me and my MH played with. She tickled me with it and swing'd it back and forward and I jumped on it and chewed it, and we had the bestest of fun.

I think I will like Spring if it is like this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment