Wednesday 14 March 2012

This says it all.....



There really is no need for words once you have seen this picture of yours truly. I am adorable!

I have had a wonderful day, playing and chasing and hunting and having a great time. I was very sleepy yesterday and my MH was a wee bit worried about me 'cos I was very quiet which isn't like me at all, but I was just saving up all my energy for night time and I went out in the dark to play.

I love the dark time and I love just lying in the long grass listening to all the animal sounds. Then I nip back in the window, have a wee biscuit and curl up on my bed beside my MH and we are all very happy then.

There is a new windmill on our island and my MH was taking more picture of it today and I decided to pose so that she could get a really lovely one of me for you. She said that if there was a prize for the 'nearly' best picture, she would get it, 'cos she has hundreds of me disappearing off the edge of the camera and more hundreds of the tip of my tail as I take off just as her camera goes 'click'.

But I think I have been very good today. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment