Friday 16 March 2012

Vacuum Cleaner---AGAIN!



Oh how I wish the electric man hadn't fixed whatever was wrong 'cos my MH has been swinging the vacuum cleaner around my house the WHOLE day and I am fed up! :(

She said she had to make up for not doing it yesterday, so after we had a wee play, I just took to my bed and slept.

My MH is going to a meeting on Hoy tonight so I shall be looking after my DH and it will be nice and quiet 'cos he doesn't play with the vacuum cleaner. Well, only when the Boss tells him too, but he doesn't like it either.

They are both going away tomorrow for the day 'cos my MH is singing for the old folks in Stromness, so I shall be left to my own devices but if the weather is good, I can play outside and just come in when I feel like it, and they have both promised to play with me when they come home, so I shall make sure they do!

I shall let you know how I get on when I write to you again on Sunday. I won't be able to do it tomorrow but I shall save up all my news.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment