Monday 26 March 2012

What a Day!


I am jiggered! I have been outside ALL day and it has been glorious.

The weather has been beautiful and I have just been sitting on my window sill in my living room looking at a lovely sunset on the water. Oh I do love the summer.

I was able to stay outside all day and it was so good that my humans left the door open so I could wander in and out as I pleased. I lay on my path and sun bathed and when my MH had finished her work, she sat outside too and we had a good old girlie chat. I hope it stays like this forever.

My DH told me he was going to be working in our garden tomorrow putting down all these new chips, so I guess there will be lots for me to do. My humans need my help, so I had better get a good night's sleep as I am bound to be very busy all day tomorrow.

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment