Monday 2 April 2012

Busy Busy Busy



What a day we have had! We have all been very busy and working very hard. I think we might all be in bed very early tonight.

So what have we been doing? Well, those of you who read my story every day will know that Monday chez Squeak is cleaning day and that's when the vacuum cleaner comes out and today was no exception. It came out to play with the dusters and I helped my MH as she did her cleaning. I walked across the top of the units to inspect them when she was finished and this made her very happy.

Then she made some stew for their dinner tonight and I got a wee bit of raw meat which I just love. I was on my Wii yesterday and my weight is still the same, so my little Wii Mii is very pleased with the real me!

My DH was outside my living room window working on the garden there, so I just kept nipping in and out of the window and going to see what he was doing and then I would go back inside and tell my MH and she was very pleased with it all.

Me and my MH then had a wee while in her gym before she went visiting with her friend and when she came home, I sat on her knee and she told me what she had been doing.

By this time it was snowing, so my DH had to come inside 'cos he doesn't like getting wet, so we were all inside for a while before he went away to the pier to get the daily papers, and now we are all going to have our dinner.

I might go out hunting later on. It will depend on how much snow we might have, but I will let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment