Friday 27 April 2012

A Funny Old Day


That's what I have had today. My MH was going swimming today so we were up very early and I was out playing before half past eight! It was a fine morning but quite cold for me, so I didn't stay out too long and nipped in to have a wee chat with my DH.

Then I discovered that he was going to Stromness on the boat at eleven o'clock, and I was going to be left all by myself, so that made me a wee bit sad, and I just lay on top of my bed and had a think.

I must have fallen asleep 'cos I was just about to get up and go out of my window to play again, when I heard the door opening and there was my MH back again! I was a very happy pussy cat and I meowed lots and lots and she picked me up and tickled my adorable little tummy and told me all the things she had been doing and I liked that.




We did some work in the afternoon and then we played with my toys and when my MH needed a rest, I went out into the fields 'cos there are lots of baby sheeps on my island now and I have to go and say hello to them, 'cos they are brand new and they don't know me, so I had a chat to them all and we all liked that.I love the baby sheeps and I am sure that when they get to know me, they will love me too.

Everybody else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment