Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter Everyone



I hope you have all had a good day and that you haven't eaten too many Easter eggs. I didn't get any, but I got some of my cat treats and I liked those.

We haven't been doing very much today and have been a bit lazy, but my humans were making pakora in my kitchen and I was watching them. They like spicy food. but I don't get any of that either. :(

I have been out playing lots today and there is a big ram outside my garden which has escaped from his own field, but he is Ok and we have been having lots of chats and he told me he likes being outside my garden and might just go home for a feed and then come back to me again. I don't know what his owner would think, but I am happy.

I have been watching the big sailing ship going past my window lots of times and it is still beautiful. MY MH told me that hundreds of years ago, all the ships would have looked like that and Stromness harbour would have been filled with big sailing ships, and I thought it must have looked fantastic.

My MH says she would love to be a time traveller and I think I would like to go travelling with her. Just think of all the things we could see!

My blog would be REALLY interesting then!

No comments:

Post a Comment