Friday 20 April 2012

I am flabbergasted

I know you will want to know what has perplexed me. Well, I will tell you. My humans left me all alone quite early this morning, but my MH came home at lunch time and we had good fun as I helped her put away the messages and as usual, I played with the boxes and the string. We were having a wee chat, when a visitor came into my house and, being a very polite pussy cat, I wandered over to say hello and it was then I heard words I have never heard before 'I'm not really fond of cats'! Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather! I am not just ANY cat! I am Squeak and I am adorable! And as well as being adorable, I am FAMOUS! People all over the world know about me. I am adorable in Germany, France, England, Italy, New Zealand and Australia to mention just a few, and he wasn't fond of me!!
I was so upset, I went to bed in the huff and I haven't quite recovered yet. Perhaps an extra helping of my favourite cat food will do the trick. I will let you know. I hope I haven't upset you too much with this sad tale. I could send you some cat food if it will help you.

3 comments:

  1. flabbered in this way.

    Zebby says stay away from strange humans than it wont happen. However I know that you are a very sociable puss, and not likely to immediately hide like Zeb chooses to should humans other than me come inside our wee home.

    While Zebby may not be physically present for visitors he happily spreads his fur everywhere so visitors can't escape from it - even my cooking now feels incomplete without Zebfur turning up in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger ate half of the first sentence ......

    "Darling Squeak I am upset that your gast was flabbered in this way"

    Wow - Zebby even got up from heat-bathing in front of our heater to check on my post. A rare event!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and puRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRumbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that was a funny message! It made me and my MH giggle. I am now over my state of flabbergastness 'cos my MH's friend S. has been up and she always makes a fuss of me, so my little world is back to normal again. I hope you and Zebby are both in good form

    ReplyDelete