Wednesday 11 April 2012

More Rain



It has been wet today but I went out to play and stayed out for a long time and when I came in, my MH dried me. She knows the routine now. If I am wet when I come in the window, I just stand beside my coffee table and my MH gets a handful of tissues and dries me and I purr all the time she is doing it 'cos I like it. And that's what she did today.

We had some visitors in this afternoon and they hadn't met me before, but they thought I was adorable, so I was quite pleased. I also made them laugh 'cos I was wandering from knee to knee and I stood on the remote control and switched on my television and gave them all a fright. Then we all giggled!

I think I might just have a lazy night tonight 'cos I don't feel like getting wet again, but if the rain goes off, I will go and terrorise the island!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment