Thursday 26 April 2012

Nearly---so very nearly!


I know my MH pretends she is going to make soup with me when I am being just a little bit naughty, and today it nearly happened for real, and I was being GOOD!

I wasn't naughty at all, but I was nosey, and that usually gets me into trouble all by itself. I shall explain 'cos I know you are desperate to know what happened to adorable little me.

Well. My MH was in the kitchen and I decided to wander in and see what she was up to and she was putting a piece of meat in a big pot 'cos she was going to boil it for stock for soup. All OK so far. She took the big pot over to the sink to put some water in it, and you all know how I LOVE water!

Well (again) i jumped up onto the sink, and my adrable little nose was almost in the pot when I slipped, and the rest of me would have been in the pot too if my MH hadn't caught me and saved my life---not to mention the big bit of meat!!

Oh, we did giggle about it afterwards, but only when the lid was safely on the big pot! I don't think Squeak soup sounds inviting at all, and I hope you don't either.

My adorable little life is never dull, and I hope yours isn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment