Saturday 21 April 2012

Normal Service...

....has been resumed in my house 'cos my friend S. has been in to see me and my MH and she made a big fuss of me, so I am convinced again that I AM adorable!
I have been having a good day 'cos I have been outside all the time talking to all the sheeps and that always makes me happy. There are lots of sheeps in the field outside my living room and I go to see them often, but there are two sheeps at the other side of my house and they shouldn't be there, so I will have to have a word with them and send them on their way. I got into a wee bit of trouble today 'cos I did something just a wee bit naughty. I shall explain. My MH was making some iris folding cards again and this means she has to use lots of bits of paper, so she decided to organise all her papers into different colour bundles. Well, I was outside when she started this and so she spread her papers all over my living room table, and was just putting them into bundles of greens and blues and reds and purples and so on when I appeared in through my window! You are away ahead of me, are you not? Yep! I jumped up onto the table to see what was happening and scattered all the papers so that they were all mixed up again. Oh dear. For some reason my MH was not best pleased with yours truly, but after a mieow from yours truly and one of my 'oh-I-am-so-sorry' looks, she was putty in my paws again. I STILL know which buttons to press! Hee hee :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment