Tuesday 10 April 2012

Nosey Pussy Cat



My MH says I am the nosiest pussy cat in the en-tire world, and I think she might just be right. It has got me into trouble on quite a lot of occasions. One time, my MH was setting the table and she opened the drawer to get all the napkins and things out and when she didn't see me, I nipped in the back of it for a look, and then she shut the drawer!

Now sometimes, she gives it quite a hard kick--'cos it is low down and it saves her bending--but that day she just pushed it gently and wondered why it wouldn't close. So, she pulled it out to see what was wrong, and there was yours truly sitting smiling back at her! Oh we did giggle a lot.

Today, she was taking her camera out and was putting new batteries in it, so I decided I had to have a look inside the case and that is what today's picture is.I think I look very fetching. Nosey but fetching!

It has been raining quite a lot today so I have been inside most of the time although me and my MH had a wee walk round my garden and looked at all the new chips and some of the ornaments that my DH put out yesterday and I liked watching them.

We have the happy Buddha and a goddess at the front and a meerkat and a gnome at the back, so I will ask my MH to take some pictures of these for you and you will know what my garden looks like.

I know that will make you happy 'cos maybe you are a wee bit nosey too! Eh? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment