Sunday 15 April 2012

Oh Dear



We had a wee accident in my house today and me and my MH got a fright. I was having a snooze in my chair in the study and my MH was putting her washing up on the pulley in the utility room, when there was a crack, a bang, a bad word from my MH (just a little bit bad!) and then a very loud 'Bobby!!!'.

Me and my DH went into see what was wrong and her pulley rope had broken and everything was lying on the floor, but my MH was OK and the floor had just been washed, so the washing was OK too. My DH fixed the rope, so everything is back to normal now.

I was out for a long time last night and it is still light until quite dark, so I can see everything I need to without having to use my torch--hee hee :))---and I saw lots of mouses but when I came back in, my adorable little paws were all mucky, and my MH asked me where I had been. I didn't tell her 'cos it is my secret and she is not getting any of MY mouses! If she wants a mouse, she can find her own. Hee hee.

I was settling down to have my afternoon siesta when she took this adorable picture of me and I am sure it will make you smile and say 'Ahhhh!'

No comments:

Post a Comment