Monday 16 April 2012

A Super Duper Day...



.... weather-wise and Squeak-wise! It is a lovely day today with sunshine and not much wind, so I knew I was going to be out playing for lots of times, but then my MH decided that as it was so good, she would change the beds and put the sheets out on the rope to dry.

Well. You all know that changing the beds is my very favourite game and today was no exception. I dived under the covers and was hiding and my MH couldn't find me, and even my tail behaved for a long time and didn't give the game away. Oh we did have good fun.

Then it was time to go out to hang them on the rope and I dived straight up the clothes pole and sat on the top and my humans laughed a lot at me.

My DH has been fixing the roof of our greenhouse so we have all been outside for a long time today and I was hiding in the pampas grass as well and then I went and explored the garden at the front of my house and did pussy cat things like sniff and scratch and sharpen my adorable little claws on a bit if driftwood that is there, and my MH took this picture to let you see me and our new Buddha. I think he is lovely, and I, of course, am adorable!

I am now having my siesta in my little 'hoose' and then I shall attack the outside later on and I will tell you tomorrow what I did.

I hope your day is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment