Monday 30 April 2012

A Wee Bit Better


I am not just as traumatised as I was yesterday, but it still hasn't been my bestest day. I am beginning to think that my humans are obsessed with machines!

It is another lovely day on my little island and we all headed out to the garden bright and early to listen to the birdies and to let me play. Then my MH went inside and before you could say 'Squeak is adorable' the vacuum cleaner was roaring round my living room, so me and my DH went into our greenhouse and sat and contemplated for a while until she was finished.

It didn't take too long and soon she was wandering into her little gym and I went in and helped her with her cycling until her little legs were tired, then we all played in the garden again. I was just about to relax completely when my DH appeared with the STRIMMER! Oh dear. It's not just as bad as the lawn mower, but it is still awful and I don't like it at all, so I stayed away from him and IT!

The good thing was, that every now and then he had to stop for a wee rest and he played with me and it was when he was doing that, that my MH took this picture of us both and I like it. I hope you like it too.



There is peace and quiet in my house now, so I am having my after dinner rest to build up my strength for hunting tonight. I love being out when the nights are good and it hardly gets dark now, so I can stay out for hours and hours until I am very tired, and then I have a good sleep dreaming of mouses and hunting, but NOT of vacuum cleaners or lawn mowers.

I think they are both away now for a wee while. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment