Tuesday 22 May 2012

And then there were three!


I now have three little baby cows to play with in my field and they are beautiful. Two are black and one is brown and white, but the most very exciting thing is that I saw the brown and while one being borned! I have never seen anything like that before in my en-tire life!

My MH was in the garden 'cos she knew the baby cow was nearly ready to come into the world and she took her camera out and naturally, I went out too, and boy, did I get a surprise. I didn't know what was happening until this wee brown and white animal stood up and my MH told me it was a brand new baby cow. And she even got a picture of it so that you could see it too.




There are lots more mummy cows just about ready to have their babies, so I will soon have lots of new friends in my field.

The other picture for you today is of yours truly as I was having my evening nap on my MH's knee after all the excitement and before I took off to do my hunting and exploring. You can see that I am very comfortable and I like having my snooze like that, and my MH likes me sitting on her knee too, 'cos I keep her nice and cosy and she likes to hear me purring.




She says I snore, but I don't think that can be right. I must listen sometime!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, darling Squeak. You got to see a baby calf being born!

    You look so gorgeous and happy on your MH's lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lucky puss, sure I am? And yes, I am gorgeous and happy. I hope you are happy too.

    ReplyDelete