Sunday 20 May 2012

A BIG Adventure


I was out ALL night last night! I didn't come home until six o'clock this morning and of course I can't tell you what I was doing, 'cos my MH doesn't know! Hee hee :))

I had a long sleep on my MH's knee last night when they were watching football and then I decided to go out hunting about ten o'clock and since it was a good night, I was having great fun and didn't want it to stop. I was able to have a wee chat to the new baby cow, but there aren't any more in my field yet, so it was just him and me with his mummy cow watching me very carefully, but she will soon find out that I am a very good puss and she doesn't have to worry.

Well, one thing led to another and although I heard my DH calling for me, I didn't want to go home, so I pretended again that I didn't hear him and eventually he went away to bed and left me outside. It was a good night and there are plenty of places for me to hide and rest and sleep and I had great fun.

I went home and sat on the bedroom window sill and my MH saw me when she was up to go to the bathroom and she got a big surprise 'cos she didn't know I was outside, but she let me in anyway and gave me a wee feed and I cuddled up on my bed beside her and we both had a snooze. I asked her to let you see the picture of me up on top of the bale and here it is.




We have all had a good day today and I have been in the gym and in the greenhouse and helped my DH put water out for all the ladies in waiting 'cos they get thirsty waiting for the baby cows to arrive.

I will have a wee sleep soon and will go out later on, but I don't know if I will stay out all night again 'cos I know my humans don't like me doing that 'cos they worry about me, but I am OK.

However, I might just come home at a decent hour tonight----but on the other paw........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment