Tuesday 29 May 2012

A Brilliant Day


We have had lots of visitors in my house today which means I have had lots of fussing and petting so it has been a very good day indeed.

Because the weather was good, my humans could leave the door open, so when my adorable little body was a bit tired of being patted, I could go outside for a rest. I lay in the grass and I watched the calves bouncing around in their field and enjoying growing up. It is good fun watching them and the nice farmer from next door came along to see me as well and he put some feed in for the cows so I could watch them all having their dinner. I made him laugh when I ran up the clothes pole and sat at the top looking down at him. He didn't know I could do that---but he does now!




I wonder if I should ask my MH if one of the baby cows could come into my house and see ME eating? There is just one slight problem with that idea . I haven't seen the baby cows using their litter tray, so maybe I had better do a bit of research before I ask any silly questions!

My night-times are brilliant just now 'cos my humans leave the living room window open for me so I can stay out as long as I like and I don't get into any trouble when I come home. I think I am going to love all this summer weather.

Long may it last.

2 comments:

  1. Squeak, you are an acrobat cat, enjoying your fine weather. The only thing Sadie can balance on is her four legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie that made me chuckle! Maybe I could send Sadie some instructions on how to climb clothes poles 'cos I am VERY good at it now.I sent my friend Satchmo in Germany some instruction on my rain dance but he only managed one raindrop! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete