Sunday 13 May 2012

Dear Sean


Sean is my little weather man friend and I am going to write to him now to ask him what he has been doing with my weather 'cos I am not happy at all today!

I told you yesterday that we had a super day and me and my humans were outside lots, but today is awful and if we went outside I am sure we would get blowed away. It is wet and windy and I don't like it very much, although I have been out a couple of times but just for a wee minute or two. So I am hoping that my friend Sean can fix it for me so that I can get out to play in warm sunshine again.

I have been very lazy today and I was all snuggled up on the back of my couch when my MH took this adorable picture of me, so I suppose the bad weather has its advantages 'cos you can see these wonderful pictures of yours truly. Oops, my modesty has slipped again, hee hee:))




I haven't decided what I will be doing later on but I will venture out at some point and patrol my territory---just in case.

I hope you have a good day and I will tell you what I get up to tonight when I write to you tomorrow.

Dear Sean.....

No comments:

Post a Comment