Thursday 24 May 2012

The Fossils Return!


You will have gathered that my humans are home. They didn't get kept in the Fossil Museum after all, and I am very happy and mightily relieved.

It has been a glorious day and I have been outside nearly all the time enjoying all the heat and sunshine and liking watching all the cows and babies who are getting bigger by the minute and will soon be able to come out and play with me. Unfortunately, because it was still warm and dry and sunny when my humans came home, my MH decided to cut the grass and I was not best pleased as you can imagine, but it didn't take her too long and then she played with me, and that made me happier.




I was out late again last night and it is just brilliant outside at night 'cos there are lots of insects and things and millions of smells for me to explore, so I will have a rest now and go out again later on and I think I might even chase a mouse or two if I feel so inclined.

Maybe I could even look for a fossil!

No comments:

Post a Comment