Friday 4 May 2012

Ho hum


Who has taken away all my lovely weather? It is a very not nice day today. Just as I was beginning to think that summer had arrived, the winter is back, and that is not very good at all. We have rain and strong cold winds, and my little friend the weather man said we could even have snow, so I have decided to take to my 'wee hoose' where I am nice and warm.

I had a good night last night 'cos it was still summer then, and I played outside for so many hours that my humans thought I had runned away! Silly humans! How would they manage without me? I just had so much to do and see that it tooked me a long, long time and it was nearly my DH's bedtime before I decided to come home. My dear MH was already snoring, so I just jumped up very carefully and snuggled in beside her, and soon I was snoring too.

I have been out a couple of times today but I don't like the wind blowing on me, so I didn't stay out too long, but as you can see, I was getting my claws sharpened on my favourite bit of wood.




My MH had to go to the pier for the messages and she said it was not nice there and she nearly got blowed away. But I'm glad she didn't 'cos then who would feed me and tickle my adorable little tummy?

No.I definitely need my MH. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment