Thursday 31 May 2012

Lazy Days


I have been quite lazy these past couple of day 'cos it has been too hot to be running around, so I have to wait until night time when it is cooler and then I go out and do all the pussy cat things that I love. However, today is much cooler so I will be out for a while this evening but I might not stay out too late tonight--we'll see.

I got a bit of a surprise when I went into my garden this morning 'cos all the mummy cows and my friends the baby cows weren't in the field any more and that made me a wee bit sad 'cos I like watching them there and I thought I might never see them again, but then I noticed that they were in another field which is a bit further away from my house. The only problem is that because it is quite far away, I might need to take a picnic with me when I go to see them. I will ask my MH to make me up a wee bag of biscuits that I can take with me. I don't want to be hungry!

Me and my MH did some housework today and I helped her to make the beds and I had great fun hiding in the bed clothes and that always makes my MH laugh. Then she made me laugh when we went into the gym and I watched her little legs going round and round on her bike, but I never ler her see me laughing 'cos I don't think she would be best pleased!




We always play in my garden when she is finished her exercises. She says it is to make me happy, but between you and me I think it's because she doesn't have enough breath left to get back into my house! Hee hee :)) I went away for a play on my own and I nearly tripped over a baby cow which was lying on the grass beside my house. It is there with its mummy and it likes when I go up to see it, and even the mummy cow doesn't mind 'cos she knows I am a very good pussy cat.

Well--I have told her often enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment