Saturday 19 May 2012

Lots of Excitement


I was lying on my couch having a wee snooze last night, when the nice farmer from next door came in and told me that one of the mummys-in-waiting wasn't waiting any more and she had had a wee black calf, so me and my MH went out to see it and I started to play on top of the big bale of hay which he had left on his trailer outside my gate. I was up really high and I could see for miles. I liked being up high again.

I didn't go near the new baby cow 'cos the mummy would not have liked that and she might have chased me. Once the calf gets a wee bit older, then I can go and play with it, and soon there will be lots more for me to play with.

Today is a nice day with some sunshine, so we were all working outside. My humans keep filling up the bath in the field with water for the cows and I went with my MH this morning to do that and she took this picture of the wee new cow to let you see it. I think it might be a wee boy cow, but I didn't look too closely 'cos that would be rude, but I will let you know.




Then my MH cut our grass and me and my DH worked in the greenhouse and watered all our plants, so you can see we were all very busy, but now my DH is watching the football and I am having a snooze while my MH is typing what I have already dictated.

There was a great big seagull at my bird feeder and my MH took this picture of me watching him. She says it is just a pity she can't send you the noises I was making, but I think you will be able to imagine what I was saying 'cos I was not best pleased!


No comments:

Post a Comment