Saturday 26 May 2012

A Much Better Day


I am a much happier puss today 'cos the weather has been glorious and my humans kept their promise to me and except for a brief spell with the lawn mower, I have been the centre of their universe. My MH even named this picture 'The Light of My Life'. It brought a tear to this adorable little eye.




I didn't even mind the lawn mower 'cos it made my grass all lovely and soft for me to sit on, to roll on, to lie on and to dream on, so what more can a puss ask for? My friend J. came over to help my DH with some digging so he made a fuss of me too, so I am a very happy little feline today.

I now realise that I have been just a tad selfish in complaining when my humans go and leave me 'cos one of my friends pointed out that I go and leave them at night time and they don't complain, so last night, just to show them that I really love them, I stayed in all night and cuddled up beside my MH and she was very happy. She even did funny purring sounds when she was sleeping to prove it!

However, I think because it is such a good night, I will be out quite late tonight again, but I shall let my humans know that I need to do pussy cat things and they won't mind, and I'll tell them that when they have to do human things without me, I won't mind either.

Peace and harmony rule again Chez Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment