Friday 25 May 2012

Nearly! Oh so nearly!


I almost left home today. I had my wee bag packed with my toys, my blanket and some biscuits for the journey into the unknown, when things changed again.

Now, I know you will be wondering what has made me feel like this. Well, you know that I was left all alone yesterday when we should all have been out in my garden playing with ME in the sunshine. That was bad enough, but this morning my MH went away swimming at 8.30am and then my DH went away to the Cat Protection shop at 10.30am and I was left alone again! Not pleased at all, I was!!

So. I was just on my way out of the gate when my MH arrived home, so I quickly hid my little bag and ran to meet her and I got a very special cuddle, so I was quite happy again---but I think I'll keep my bag packed, just in case! We played in the garden and I had a wee chat to this daisy as it was about the only one left after my MH had used her lawnmower!




I was out VERY late last night and didn't come home until three o'clock this morning and it was only because the mist came in and I was frightened I wouldn't be able to see my house, so I wandered home and jumped in the window and snuggled up beside my MH for a wee snooze before she got up.

I am resting now, but since the weather has improved I shall be out late again tonight and I have been promised that I shall be the centre of attention ALL weekend, so we will see.

I think that is only as it should be!

2 comments:

  1. Now Squeak, it seems to me that you are out all hours of the night, leaving your MH and DH all alone. Perhaps you should check and see if they have a little bag packed, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie and thank you for making me see the error of my ways. I am a reformed pussy cat now, and promise to be much more patient with the old dears!

    ReplyDelete