Friday 11 May 2012

Nothing to report


I have had a very lazy day and have been sleeping for most of the time, although I did go into the gym with my MH and then we had a play in the garden. She needs me in there with her 'cos she says when she is watching me playing it takes her mind off the fact that her wee legs are going fast, and they are not used to going fast. Not at all!!




My DH is at the Cat Protection shop again, so Fridays are 'girl' days and I had a seat on my MH's knee and she told me some more of her stories.This time it was 'Puss in Boots' and as usual, it has got me thinking!I don't need boots for the summer 'cos the grass feels nice on my adorable little toes, but I need them in the winter for when there is a lot of rainy puddles or snow.

SO. I know that my MH's friend works with leather, so I might just ask her to make me four adorable little boots and I think I will have four different colours as I think I would look stunning----even more stunning than I do now----if that is possible!

I will tell you why I am having a lazy day. I have decided that in the summer I will be a night-time pussy cat so I need to build up my energy for all the escapades I will get up to in the night time. I won't stay out ALL night 'cos I really need to be there to look after my humans during the night, and between you and me, I like cuddling up to my MH for our big sleep, so I will come home.

Eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment