Tuesday 8 May 2012

Oh, Silly Me


Of course I wasn't ringing! I was THIS wringing 'cos I was so wet! My MH noticed that I was a wee bit sad and when I told her that I couldn't hear me ringing, she laughed and laughed and then when she told me the real story, I was very happy, and a wee bit silly too.

But then she told me something else that made me think. She said we all had internal ORGANS and ear DRUMS, so I reckoned that if I learned to play my MH's big guitars and little ukelele, I could be a orchestra! The Sound of Squeak! Oh, I would be wonderful, and go all over the world and see all the people who read about me. Yes, this is a very good idea and one I shall have to explore.

MY DH is away shopping today so me and my MH went into the gym and then had a wee while in the garden, and then I helped her to make stovies for the dinner. I like when she makes that 'cos I get a wee drop of mince on my plate and I gobble it all up very quickly.

My humans laugh at me 'cos I purr all the time I am eating, and they think this is funny, but I am just telling them that I like mince and that I am a very happy puss.

I need a wee rest now so that I can stay out late again tonight 'cos I will need to tell all my little friends that I don't really ring after all. I'm sure they will be happy for me.

2 comments:

  1. Squeak, I am beginning to think that you are one of my favourite felines ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. I think I am my favourite feline ever, too!

    ReplyDelete