Monday 28 May 2012

A Sort of OK Day


It was quite a good day but I was a wee bit lonely 'cos my humans were away to Stromness and I had to amuse myself. They were meeting my friends from Germany and my MH said that they talked about me nearly all day, so that cheered me up a bit.

The weather was still good so I played in my garden and had a nap and then went out to play again and when my humans came home they played with me in the garden too and we were all very happy.

Then my MH wasn't happy, but it was so funny that I had to go away into a corner where she couldn't see me and have a giggle. Remember I told you that she had cleaned all her car yesterday? Well it was lovely and clean and all shiny, but when we were playing in the garden, a big seagull flew over the car and left a nasty you-know-what on it! Oh my, you should have heard her. She was just a tad unhappy! Tee hee :)))

It was safer for me and my DH to beat a hasty retreat to the greeenhouse while she cleaned her windscreen again. I talked to my tomato plant and my DH talked to his strawberry plants so it was a noisy greenhouse, but it was lovely and warm and after a wee while I had to come out and get into the shade for a rest and then my MH stopped shouting at the seagull and took this picture of me and that made her smile again.




I definitely have what it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment