Wednesday 2 May 2012

A Super Day


Boy! Was I tired last night!I had played outside so much yesterday that I was nearly exhausted and I slept the ENTIRE night without waking up once!

Me and my DH had been working in the garden and then I was out playing until very late so you can see why I was tired, but because I had such a good sleep, I am full of beans today and I wanted to play, but my humans were both away today so I had to amuse myself. I am quite good at that, but I prefer to play with my humans.

My DH was away all day but my MH came back at lunchtime, so we had a wee chat while she had something to eat. I wanted to play but she had some writing work to do and 'cos I am just a pussy cat, I couldn't help her, so I just had to wait patiently, which I did.

When she was finished, we went out and fed the birdies and then she chased me round and round the garden with a bit of pampas grass that my DH had cut off yesterday and we had brilliant fun.




I am having a rest now 'cos I will be going out hunting and exploring later on 'cos the weather is still good and that is my favourite thing to do, except getting my adorable little tummy tickled, and getting my dinner, and playing with my humans.

Oops I guess I have a few favourite things. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment